Thursday, 24 December 2009
- Hanging out with the people you most enjoy spending time with and care about. Having friends you love is the height of fabulousness and I'm lucky to be blessed with some wonderful people who I adore - and are the centre piece in my happiness - those reading I love you all and hope to spend more time with you in 2010 being FABULOUS - because you all are, and when I'm with you I am too :)
- Ridiculously decadent chocolates, now Hotel Chocolat do mini packs you can have your little bit of fabulous for the princely sum of £2.50...
- Gorgeous implements that are as beautiful to look at as they are painful. Jack's floggers hand-turned wooden handles and Quality Control's bright jewel coloured cane handles spring to mind...
- Deliciously decadent moisturiser and bubble bath that make you smell like a rose garden or vanilla cupcake (depending upon your preference)...not to mention give you beautifully soft and spankable skin.
- Silk or satin pyjamas - be you a proper long pyjama, cami set or camisole fan these are a must for a 'good girl' bedtime spanking. The only problem can be that your boy interest may not want to pull them down! With the La Senza sale already online there is really no excuse :)
- Nice red wine (Sainsburys are doing a yummy St Emillon at half-price right now) and steak.
- Stunning and fun dressing up outfits - corsets, ballgowns, regency dresses - it is fun to feel like a princess!
- Gorgeous cupcakes. One of my flatmates has bought me an entire book of cupcake recipes and I'm planning to make spanking related cakes when I get back to London. Probably with fluffy, glittery, beautiful icing. And rude slogans/pictures!
- This one is for Jessica but wonderful cheese. The above red wine comment applies once again.
- Fabulous underwear (this should probably be for Eliane but really applies to girls with a tendency to misbehave everywhere. It can be ridiculously expensive frills from an upmarket boutique or just a cute new pair of polka dotted lacy knickers for 98p from Primark but sexy knickers = a little bit of fabulous.
- Jeans that make you feel hot. The sort that people say make you look thinner. Ideally they should not constantly fall half-way down but some men may argue that makes them more fabulous.
- For the school players amongst us pretty hair accessories and pencils with fluffy bits or lights. School role play is really the perfect excuse to let out your inner little girl and purchase the crazy stationery and hair bows that we never had as children.
- Pretty ropework with someone who knows what they're doing for the spacey fabulousness.
- Roleplay that blows your mind - here's to being a reformatory girl, orphan, captive, school girl, regency lady, medieval wench more in 2010. Because it's fun and sometimes being someone other than yourself is fabulous (not to mention sexy).
- Lollypops - so right but so wrong and soooo yummy!
- Fabulous make-up in pretty colours with fantastic packaging that makes you feel like yourself only infinitely more glamourous.
- Men in black tie or period costume because men in sexy outfits = quite big bits of fabulousness!
- Glorious cocktails, decadent picnics, intimate dinners and plenty of fizzy pink wine. As sharing drinks and food with friends always makes you feel wonderful.
- Mornings where you can just lie in bed, cuddle your duvet and relax because those rare moments of spoiling yourself are fabulous (and pretty important in maintaining your sanity and thus fabulousness!)
Enough rambling for me but wishing you all a FABULOUS Christmas xox
Saturday, 19 December 2009
Sometimes we all need to break a little bit, to go past the banter and joking and on to shakier ground. We have to let the thing we do pierce the surface into who we really are, what we want but most of all what we fear. It can be a tone of voice that takes us from lighter things into what lies beneath, it can be a planned punishment or sometimes it can be entirely unintentional and happen when playing just strikes a chord.
It's cathartic crying, giving in and quietly atoning. An interesting facet of many submissives is that we're closet perfectionists and want everything to be just so. It's not enough to score nine shots in life out of ten, we want the full set. It's not enough to be good at our jobs, have friends we adore, do some good in the world and to be healthy - we want to be the best we can and to rest assured that we've left no stone unturned in the pursuit of opportunity. The problem is often you can't live up to your demands upon yourself and hate yourself for not quite making the grade. That's when you need to break a little bit because it's cathartic, to cry about the open door left unexplored and to tell yourself that it's ok not to be perfect. Just sometimes you need that sort of catharsis and chance to let it all go. Sometimes.
Thursday, 17 December 2009
1. For there to be enough snow overnight to make tomorrow a snow day! It's settled a bit Santa but we're not quite there and I'd really like the day off work.
2. A special porting device so I can just pop 6 hours down the road to see the boy interest or he can come and see me. Yes I know it's only until the summer Santa but just think how much better a girl I'd be if he was able to deal with misbehaviour more frequently. There only so much you can fit into a weekend after all...
3. A proper heart in mouth scary institutional scene. With nowhere to run away too. And to be in the right headspace for it. And lots of cuddles afterwards (demanding...me...never).
4. Lots of gorgeous underwear - there are some cute silky ones at What Katie Did I'm particularly coveting Santa but so many more. A fabulous dresser and a big enough bedroom would also be very helpful.
5. To get over my recent under the weatherness. I'm sick of being banned from strenuous exercise and generally feeling tired and run down. I mean there are fit army men waiting to shout at me and make me run up hills - this is very inconvenient! This would probably also help me to loose the post birthday/Christmas cocktail belly!
6. More kinky clubbing and socialising. I love getting all dressed up and going out. I love it even more when toppy sorts abuse me and show me off.
7. Needleplay - I really want to try this, just a few ideally with a pretty design. It's just I'm needle phobic so I think it would either be a huge rush or a disaster but I'll risk it for the huge rush.
8. To go properly travelling again - backpacking somewhere exciting, staying in dodgy hostels and meeting loads of randoms. Having a loose idea of where I'm going but no set itinerary. Sleeping in a hammock. Holidays and work trips just don't cut it - I wanna be footloose again.
9. People to want to play with me. I hate pushing myself forward but it's annoying when you get left out because other people are more willing to fling themselves forward.
10. A really nice bubble bath with nice smelling things and preferably a sore bottom to soak.
11. To do a scene in a castle. Preferably with thick oak beams, stone walls and the wind wailing outside. And the boy interest looking sexy in his breeches.
12. A nice yummy sensual flogging that hurts just the right amount and leaves me aching for more.
13. More bedtime spankings because pyjamas and spankings are just the best combination ever. Plus there's that nice soporific glow. Yummy.
14. More fabulous headspacey events and play scenarios that just work and make me believe it. Preferably with some of my favourite people.
15. More space - I currently live in a really small room and it would be fab to have more space to play and entertain friends. I like having dinner parties and would like to organise more play events but just don't have space. In the space I'd also quite like my own school desk...
I promise to be very good Santa and help old ladies cross the road and not drop litter.
Hope you get lots of mince pies and carrots for Rudolph on Christmas Eve,
Sunday, 13 December 2009
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me..a tawsing with a Lochgelly?
Anyone care to add to it?
Thursday, 10 December 2009
In the meantime I am feeling rather inspired by the lovely Graham's meme and so thought I'd answer that...
1. Tell us your Kinsey rating! (That is, where you fall, approximately, on the spectrum of sexuality, with zero being “only attracted to members of the opposite sex” and six being “only attracted to members of the same sex.” Follow the link for the full breakdown.)
I think I fall somewhere between a 1 and a 2, I'm mostly heterosexual and can't really imagine a relationship with a girl but I do fancy them. Girls are soft and pretty and have nice hair and curvy bits and that's very sexy. Girls make me go all strokey and cuddly and it's somehow more platonic but also quite naughty. Most of the time I'd go for men though - cocks are fun... and muscles, strength and just not being quite so soft - men are dangerous. Please don't flame me about girls having muscles - I used to leg-press over 200kgs when I rowed - I know girls have muscles too - it's just sort of different!
2. Spanking / BDSM “type” that suits you best (switch, top, masochist, grand-master-wizard, etc.):
Much as I'd like to claim to be a grandmaster wizard it's simply not true. I'm not very good at picking boxes though. To special people (the boy interest and a couple of others) I'm submissive but I'm certainly not for things like club play or group scenes - I guess then I'm a bottom. I'm not a pure masochist - all pain doesn't excite but I am masochistic (and still think a life long interest in martial arts and other tough sports was probably latent masochism coming out). However I'm also a switch - mostly when I'm feeling capricious in a fun way but I do have a thing for big eyed cute things that make me want to hit them...yum.
3. Favorite blog / site of the moment (kinky/spanking-themed):
I shall have to say Jessica as she writes hot and interesting things pretty much every day (more days than I have time to read right now :( )
4. Favorite non-kinky blog / site of the moment:
Erm I don't really read non-kinky blogs (I barely have time to read the kinky ones!) so probably Facebook as it keeps me in touch with all of my lovely friends. Or the Christmas shop section of websites like Debenhams, La Senza et al...Or maybe the BBC recipes site as I'm busy planning a dinner party...
5. Latest spanking fantasy floating in your head:
It's an interesting one. I think I have two definite modes that I go into when playing and which of these feels more comfortable influences that fantasies I have at any given time. These are 'good girl mode' which is when I'm feeling quite submissive, want to please people, don't necessarily want lots of pain unless it's to please them (so won't go out of my way to make trouble) and am generally feeling quite subby. This only comes out with people that I'm very comfortable as a lot of the banter and things are stripped away and so I have to be quite relaxed.
Then I have 'bad girl' mode where I tend to enjoy a lot more banter and battles and the emphasis of play tends to be towards punishment rather than being particularly submissive. This comes to play in group scenes that aren't generally about being particularly submissive but more about getting away with it or giving the Dom merry hell. I'm more masochistic when I'm feeling like this and a lot of the fun comes from the 'thrill of the fight' so to speak so a lot of my school, reformatory and more institutional fantasies fall into this headspace. This is also the headspace I am generally in if I'm playing with people I don't know well in clubs, the exception being when doing non-impact play like ropework or sensation play that tends to push me straight into 'good girl mode'.
So, after a long diversion my fantasies right now are more in good girl mode. I want less dungeons and resistance and more sitting at people's feet and having my hair stroked. Or being punished for my own good. I have a bit of a princess fantasy going of a princess being promised to a young prince and resisting his advances leading to interesting scenes in her sumptuous bed-chamber. He wants her to like him and respect him so won't just punish her until he breaks because he wants her to want him too. That sort of thing. All I need now is a castle...yum
6. Blogger you’d like to spank / be spanked by:
Lol I am not very good at this as there are not many dominant men's blogs that I read and know in person! So Jessica (if she's feeling toppy - otherwise she is the best fun to misbehave alongside) or Abel are probably my top candidates :)
7. Age when you lost your (consensual, adult) spanking virginity — if this has yet to happen, give us a prediction or goal!
Unless you count being regularly whacked with big sticks in martial arts classes (which you probably shouldn't!) I was 22 and it was with my boyfriend in my final year of uni. I uttered the immortal phrase "but you can't spank me, I'm the boat club captain!" This was very funny at the time. I came onto the wider scene at 23 and have been causing trouble ever since...
8. Favorite literary reference (excluding spanking stories!):
I'm not sure if this counts as a literary reference but it is probably my favourite quote:"Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." Ralph Vaull Starr
9. Strangest limit:
Styrofoam - it makes me feel really, really ill bizarrely.
10. Some Random Vanilla Trivia, in the grand tradition of memehood… Like, “what are you listening to right now,” or “what’s your favorite fruit,” or anything similarly banal.
The Legally Blonde Soundtrack, financial reports, raspberries :)